Last Updated August 20, 2013
This privacy statement describes how Push Corp. sometimes referred to as “PeopleView”, “we,” “us” or “our” collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: www.getpeopleview.com. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us at email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
As a PeopleView User (“User”), we collect the following personal information from you:
- General information you provide during registrtion such as first name, last name, email address, birthday, gender and zip code
- Your answers to questions on PeopleView
We use this information to:
- Display your PeopleView to authorized users. A user can opt to make his/her PeopleView private, which means people have to request the user's premission before they can view the contents of the PeopleView.
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Special Provisions for Private Communities
Members of private PeopleView communities will have their information and answers visible only to other members of the same community.
Data given to PeopleView to set up communities is stored privately and securely, and is used for no other purpose besides pre-registering user accounts.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If PeopleView is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
We use Local Shared Objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store some of your preferences or to display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com or login to your account and visit the settings page.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Should you have any questions, you can contact us about this privacy statement by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.